BSCC- auto transport

David, Cynthia, and Elliot Silvia porsche944 at ids.net
Mon Apr 16 20:52:03 EDT 2007

Try Intercity, they brought my Corvair from Ohio to Massachusetts and did an
excellent job.  They even arrived ahead of schedule.  They advertise in
Hemmings all the time and their website is http://www.intercitylines.com/.
They do a thorough pre and post transport inspection and I found their rates
at the time to be quite reasonable.  It cost about $700 to transport it
about 3 year ago,  though I'm sure the ever increasing price of gasoline has
affected the transport costs.
-Dave