BSCC- lime rock ride

steve boyden corvairman64 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 08:14:40 EDT 2007

Hey Dave,
     The wheels are available at www.diamondracingwheels.com . (800)-937-4407. Seth Emerson had them produce a line for Corvairs. They have a lot of sizes for you with the proper back spacing/offset. My wheels are 15x7 and 15x8. If memory serves me, they were about $60 - $65 each.I have an old catalog here (2001). I'm not sure how accurate it is. They do list 13x7 and 13x8 with the four lug. I'd be interested in what they have to say if you contact them.   Steve B.
     P.S. These are racing wheels and they require the 1" lug nuts. (standard 7/16" stud and thread).