BSCC- lime rock ride

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 11 06:26:39 EDT 2007

Hi Dave - Bryan Blackwells site has a lengthy section on wheel and tire
swaps (autoxer.skiblack.com). He indicates that 6 inch width is max on early
due to interference (I assume that can be fixed with modifications), and
says the lug pattern is pretty common on foreign makes - Mazda, Toyota,
Nissan etc.  Also has a link to a list of lug patterns for a variety of
makes.  Says 70-78 Datson Z wheels make a good swap, either 14 or 15 inch.
Anyway - you may want to check it out of you have not already.
I am looking forward to seeing you car!
Mark E.

  _____