BSCC- lime rock ride

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 22:42:27 EDT 2007

hello all, hope all had a nice holiday weekend. we have been very busy
installing the roll cage in the 64 coupe. and its coming alone nice. i have the main
hoop and and all most all of the drivers compartment in now, and i started
working on the door bars, which are a little harder because they have to open
with the doors. im just getting to old to do the dukes of hazzard style and just
climb in the window.cheryls car should be all done by the end of the month.
its starting to look good now.ill be taking a few pic,s of the 64 and ill try
to post a couple of them as soon as i get a chance. it looks like the weekend
weather will be getting a little better so more work can be done on them both.
all though i have to work sunday we have a bike show at ocean beach in
newlondon ct. about 2 1/2 miles from the long island ferry we took last yr.i will up
date more later, and oh yes we are starting to get things ready for the yard
sale. we will see you all there. well good night. dave c. ( ps).  if anyone
knows of a wheel / rim company that makes some nice chrome wheels that will fit a
early please give me a yell. something 7 and 8 inch wide or wider.and yes
with the 4 bolt pattern thanks