BSCC- Searching for Yenkos in Mass..

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 09:06:32 EDT 2007

Charlie Deorge is writing a soon to be published book o"n Yenko Corvairs

Here's a list of cars / last know owners and the states they lived in / ID tag numbers

If anything is known of this..contact Charlie or those listed and let them know.
cdoerge1 at verizon.net

"The book is progressing fine, and I hope the lists don't mind if I take up a
lot of bandwidth here. Many of you have said you'd like to help, so here's
your chance. While not imperative to the completion of the book, I would
like to contact the following people"

  Bail, Jack E. (MA) 035
Bushell, John (MA) 016
Conant, Richard (MA) 035