BSCC- Vapor Lock

David, Cynthia, and Elliot Silvia porsche944 at ids.net
Mon Sep 18 22:52:26 EDT 2006

Sometimes these problems can be daunting especially when they are intermittent.

There is another possibility, I mentioned that vapor lock was unlikely but I assume the insulator blocks are in place under the carbs.  You might want to check just to be sure sometimes people use the little gaskets instead! You should be able to see them under the carsb with a small mirror.  They are about 3/16ths of an inch think and are hard plastic/fber.