BSCC- Second Shift Leaving For Deerfield.....

John jcwingle at comcast.net
Sun Sep 10 13:29:53 EDT 2006

Hi guys, In case anyone would like to leave later in the day, Peter Roca and I are leaving from the North Attleboro area around 4:00 on Friday. Hoping to be in Deerfield in time for dinner with the 'early crowd'. If this sounds good to anyone, give us a shout and we can meet at a convenient location along the way.

John Wingle