BSCC- Another special announcement!!

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 13:36:58 EDT 2006

        Ray B. here!       Kathy and I will be coming on Sat. AM.   Peter
Roca is picking me up at 9:30.   (FYI - that's the crack of dawn to Peter)
I'm bringing the burgers, sliced cheese and hot dogs and seeing Friday is
B&M night at Lionel's, he's supplying all the gas we'll need for the grill.
This just in..... I just received a call from Lionel and he said not to be
scared off by the stormy forecast.   Tech-Day is on, baby!!!   His garage is
large and comfy, and with the heat on, you'll be dry and cozy for your
learning and dining pleasure so why waste 1/2 the day at home.   Come join
your cohorts at Lionel's Garage, pehaps learn a few new maintainence tricks,
have lunch on us and in the spirit of the day, Lionel promised he may pull
out his old projector and show the movie, "The Posieden Adventure" on the
back of one of my old white shirts.    Yes, we'll have a few good laughs at
Mother Nature's expense so grab your rubber ducky and head over to Lionel's
Garage tomorrow morning.   Dave sent out a map.   (Don't forget, when you
get to the "Slawson Cut-Off" to stop and cut off your Slawson.)   It'll
definitely a more fun way of spending a few hours during a soaking So'easter
on a Saturday morning.   Lionel will have the coffee pot on, just waiting
for you.

       Would someone please let me know if they would be kind enough to
pick-up 3 8-packs of hot dog buns (Lionel already has the burger buns) and a
large bag of potato chips (and save your receipt).   I have 16 -  1/3 #
burgers and 3# of Kayem Deli Hot Dogs.   Let me know by this evening if
you're going out to do shopping anyways and will pick those 2 items up for
tomorrow morning's Tech-Day or I'll have to run out and get them in the AM.
(508)473-7026  or  bomma at comcast.net
        Thank you all very much !!!
                                                                Ray B.  ;-)