BSCC- wright`s farm

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 10:24:55 EDT 2006

Hey folks!!!
Here are the directions from the website (http://www.wrightsfarm.com/)

Directions

From Route 95 South (Boston)
Take the Route 295 South exit. Follow Route 295 South to Exit 9B (Rt. 146 North). Follow the signs towards Worcester. Take the Slatersville--Rt. 102 exit. Take a right off the ramp, then a left at the set of lights. Approximately 4 miles down on your right there will be a sign for Wright's Farm. Take your next right onto Inman Rd. We're at the top of the hill on the left. Click for Details.
From Route 295 North (Warwick) or South (Attleboro)
Take Exit 9B (Rt. 146 North). Follow signs towards Worcester. Take the Slatersville--Rt. 102 exit. Take a right off the ramp, then a left at the set of lights. Approximately 4 miles down on your right there will be a sign for Wright's Farm. Take your next right onto Inman Rd. We're at the top of the hill on the left.
From Route 495
Take Rt. 95 South to Rt. 295 South to Exit 9B(Rt. 146 North). Follow signs towards Worcester. take the Slatersville--Rt. 102 exit. Take a right off the ramp, then a left at the set of lights. Approximately 4 miles down on your right is the sign for Wright's Farm. Take your next right onto Inman Road. We're at the top of the hill on the left.
From Route 146 North (Providence-Cranston)
Follow signs towards Worcester. Take the Slatersville-Rt. 102 exit. Take a right off the ramp, then a left at the set of lights. Approximately 4 miles down on your right there will be a sign for Wright's Farm. Take your next right onto Inman Rd. We're at the top of the hill on the left. Click for Details.
From Route 146 South (Worcester)
Take the North Smithfield exit (Rt. 146A). Take a left off the ramp and follow for approximately 2 miles to a set of lights. Take a right onto RT. 102. Approximately 3 miles down on your right is the sign for Wright's Farm. Take a right after the sign onto Inman Rd. We're at the top of the hill on the left.