BSCC- hoildays

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Thu Nov 23 20:01:51 EST 2006

hello all, hope everyone's day was a great one. are we all full yet. up date
on the vair i was to buy. do to a surprise visit from my folks  i have to hold
off on the purchase of the vair. the folks pulled in with a new 38 foot class
a motor home and will be using my yard for a spot to keep it until after the
holidays. so i don't have the room for the car until they pull out with there
rig.  so the new project will be on hold for a while. that's OK i do have so
many things IM in the middle of. and with the mega hours at work, done have
much free time gee that's a surprise right,  tomorrow its work then home depot
then home to finish up on some living room remodeling. yesterday after work it
was installing new gutters on the house, fun to do in the dark and today they
were tested to the max. all went well. had a small dinner today do to some of
the kids had to work so this sat, will be our turkey day. with all 6 kids 3 new
boy friends and two that have been together for a couple of years. and even
mom and dad. and one spoiled dog it should be a loud and fun filled day. hope
all of your days are filled with love and fun  and with great people thru the
holiday season. the Clark / beavan gang.( hoping to have at least 3 vairs up
and running by spring. may be 4 if i get all the parts in time. i get a few more
and the Clark / beavan family can start a new club. ya right..