BSCC- Follow-Up

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 17:21:33 EST 2006

ray, here is the answer to your question. not yet Doug had some thing come up
this past weekend and i ended up working all most all of it. so hopefully ill
get time to go up this weekend. but I've been very busy, we are opening a new
motorcycle shop and IM in charge of stock and inventory and some advertising
so IM straight out. but i did have time to do a bike run yesterday afternoon
we went about 125 miles and the money we raised went to Easter seals, it was a
good time.