BSCC- 63 corvair

bugclub101 bugclub101 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 16 21:58:18 EST 2006

Dave, Wes here. I know Doug Walton and his 63 4 dr. Its called the Flintmobile by us guys at the cruise nights. It needs a floor on the driver side real bad, Kinda have to rest your feet on the dash or sit on them so they won't fall though the floor and get shortened to the knees. Doug had the torgue converter seal replaced after it almost blead to death in my driveway a couple years ago. The black interior is pretty good .  I think its a decent car  for a very reasonable price. I guess Doug gave up the idea of painting and decaling it into a POLICE car with the beacon on the roof. Doug is one funny guy. Dave, I hope you add it to your growing collection, to give it a good home.
Wes