BSCC- Future Member In Need...

David, Cynthia, and Elliot Silvia porsche944 at ids.net
Sat May 20 17:45:08 EDT 2006

John -
He'll might need more than just the column, I believe the steering box is different too on 67-69's.

My 2 Cents: It might be better to look for a hub for the wood wheel.  I believe the two spoke 64-66 wheel will bolt to the later hubs.  The later hubs are easy to get as they also fit Camaros and I believe Corvettes.  The 67 shaft has a safety sheer pin in case of accident (prevents driver from being impaled) and built in emergency flashers.  Two nice features.

Thanks
Dave