BSCC- More frustration!!

Rhjhaworth at wmconnect.com Rhjhaworth at wmconnect.com
Mon May 8 08:45:52 EDT 2006

Rick,

I had a similar problem with my car.  When I first purchased the car I did a
complete tune-up. When the car heated up it had a tendency to skip, mostly
during acceleration.  Tried many fixes including changing carbs. I won't tell you
how long I lived with the car running this way but it was a long time.
Finally Rick Pellitier and I spent a Saturday changing out components with some of
Rick's spare parts and as soon as the coil was changed the problem went away.
I learned two important lessons . Always run a new car for a while to
determine if there are any problems inherent to the car before attempting any
changes.  And   don't assume any new parts you install are not defective.
I'm sure you have probably changed the coil but you never know.
Regards,
Bob