BSCC- meeting

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 21:46:48 EDT 2006

hey all, Dave c. here. sorry we missed the meeting, not up to snuff the last
few days. i was bitten by a spider over the last weekend  and it really caused
a lot of problems with my arm and shoulder. i was bitten 3 times under my arm
while sleeping. just started getting motion back. couldn't even raise my arm.
but doing a lot better today. well real glad to here Cathy is doing good, if
someone gets the chance to see her let her know that the Clark gang was asking
for her. (thanks), hope to see you all at diamond hill in a couple of weeks.
and we hope everyone has a great 4th weekend. see ya's soon Dave c.