BSCC- Putnam, CT Cruise Nights

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 22 07:17:58 EDT 2006

Dave - congrats on the trophy!  No, I will not be going to RI on Sunday.  Hope the weather is good.
  Mark

Daves69vair at aol.com wrote:
    Mark good to here from you. Ive been to putnam a couple of times last season but not yet this year. Ive been working weekends so that hurts the going to shows. I did go to one last Tues. nite in norwich and brought home are largest trophy yet. it was a true surprise. Are you going to Sundays show in Cumberland, RI. it is a real nice show I will be there. Finally got a weekend off. and I know a lot of the club members will be there. (Hey gang I will be bringing my tent just in case.) hope to see you and everyone else there. Dave c. _______________________________________________
Post messages to: BSC-list at corvair.org