BSCC- Putnam, CT Cruise Nights

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 22:41:02 EDT 2006

Mark good to here from you. Ive been to putnam a couple of times last season
but not yet this year. Ive been working weekends so that hurts the going to
shows. I did go to one last Tues. nite in norwich and brought home are largest
trophy yet. it was a true surprise. Are you going to Sundays show in
Cumberland, RI. it is a real nice show I will be there. Finally got a weekend off. and I
know a lot of the club members will be there. (Hey gang I will be bringing my
tent just in case.) hope to see you and everyone else there. Dave c.