BSCC- Dyno Information

robert sedani r.sedani at comcast.net
Fri Jun 2 13:00:33 EDT 2006

Thanks Mark for the info.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Edmonds
  To: Bay State Corvair Club
  Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 8:34 AM
  Subject: BSCC- Dyno Information

  At the meeting the other day several of you asked about running on the dyno - cost etc.  I had combined a session with a friend of mine who goes there all the time so I did not know normal pricing.
  I went to Bristol Dyno, which is actually in East Hartford, CT.  Regular session for hp and torque is $60 and another $10 to add air/fuel ratio.  Jonathon, the owner/operator seems to be a decent guy.  He has detailed pricing and a lot of other info on his website - bristoldyno.com.
  He is only doing this part time now and is booked solid quite a while in advance, once he gets the data loaded to the website anyone can look at the charts etc., as well as the data from all kinds of other cars.
  Mark