BSCC- Fw: Long Island show

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 23:32:49 EDT 2006

If I had to guess which member would have 3 or 4 extinguishers it would be you, Dave!!

  Have a good time!

Daves69vair at aol.com wrote:
    Ray Dave C here just to let you know that I have 3 or 4 fire extinguishers if anyone else needs one ill be happy to bring them so anyone please email me or the list to let me know OK. Dave c.   daves69vair at aol.com _______________________________________________
Post messages to: BSC-list at corvair.org
http://mail.yahoo.com