BSCC- Buffalo Convention

CzarinaCatrina at comcast.net CzarinaCatrina at comcast.net
Fri Jul 21 09:45:28 EDT 2006

I've been doing a lot of thinking about whether or not I should attempt to make the trip to the CORSA Convention in Buffalo and have come to the conclusion that I am just not up to it.  It has been just about four weeks since I was operated on and I'm far from feeling like my old self.  I have very little stamina yet and my system is still not operating properly.  As much as I would love to go and be a part of the CORSA Convention and see Buffalo, I think I should err on the side of caution and forego this trip.

I hope everyone who is going from the club has a wonderful time at the Convention.  Take lots of pictures!

Cathy McCafferty