BSCC- buffalo

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 21:41:18 EDT 2006

Dave that totally sucks but I'll be glad to keep an eye on your 10-day hotel room for you...just to make sure nothing happens to it.

  Keep yer spirits up, we'll grab you a t-shirt...-Rick M.

  Or I could have Big Guido give your Doctor a "talkin' to"...

Daves69vair at aol.com wrote:
    hey  Dave c here, well i got some crappy news today. i went to the doc's and he told me not to do any thing for a while. and wants to keep an eye on my blood pressure.( cant control it) . office work only, no manual labor until more testing is done, he don't want me to go out of town until we can get things right the beating percentage on the right side of heart has slowed down even more then what it was before from 46% to 42% all of this heat hasn't helped a lot for sure. So unfortunately we wont be going to buffalo. IM really bummed. all this vacation I have this coming week I guess we will be hanging out at camp. So have a great time and take some PICS OK and have a safe and real fun time.  Dave _______________________________________________
Post messages to: BSC-list at corvair.org