BSCC- CORSA Convention Question

CzarinaCatrina at comcast.net CzarinaCatrina at comcast.net
Fri Jul 14 09:40:21 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for all your phone calls, cards and thoughts while I recuperate from my recent operation.  I'm doing O.K.--so far so good.  I've been home a week and a half now.  I'm trying to do a little more every day and build up my strength, but at the same time, I'm not pushing it.  I'm just gonna do what I can do and that's it.

I have a question regarding the CORSA Convention in Buffalo.  Months ago, before I was operated on, I had made arrangements and made reservations at the host hotel in Buffalo.  I would still love to go to Buffalo and right now I'm planning on it, but I was wondering if anyone whose planning on going will be leaving on Tuesday, July 25th.  My plans were to drive out on the 25th and drive back on Saturday, July 29th.

If possible, I'd like to hook up with anyone going out on the 25th and caravan with them because I'm just a little leery of traveling out there by myself.

If anyone's going out on the 25th, please drop me a note and perhaps we can hook up and make our way out to Buffalo together!

Thanks a lot!

Cathy McCafferty