BSCC- Endicott Estate show this Sunday, July 9

C. Raia c_raia at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 11:09:18 EDT 2006

One of the biggest of the local shows, the Bay State
Antique Auto Show will be at the Endicott Estate in
Dedham this Sunday.  If you're not pre-registered you
should plan to get there early. Gates open at 7 a.m.,
and show cars must be on the field by 10 a.m. Day-of
registration is $15.  There's a Corvair Club Class,
class CV.  Information and directions are at
http://www.bsaac.com/forms/autoshow_2006.pdf

On Saturday July 8 there's a big "Megacruise" at
Skip's Hamburgers in Merrimac starting at 2 p.m. Rt.
110, Merrimac MA. Exit 53 off 495, follow signs @1
mile.

If you'd rather go cute than mega, there's the micro
and mini car day at the Lars Anderson transportation
museum in Brookline, also on Saturday.  The mini's
often come to the Endicott show on Sunday, and one
year we were by the gate when they all came in as a
caravan. It felt like we were at Ringling Brothers!

Celia