BSCC- a great Corvair-related cause

David, Cynthia, and Elliot Silvia porsche944 at ids.net
Sat Jan 21 20:10:13 EST 2006

Having owned 2 - 1960's, both a Monza and a 700 coupe I can atest to the
fact that rebuilding one will be challenging.  You are correct in that there
are many parts that only fit a 1960, it is almost a different car.  I'll
search my cellar and see if anything pops up, I'm sure the parts I have are
little things - but sometimes those are the most difficult to find. There is
also one 1960 in a local junkyard, I believe it is a 500, it is
frighteningly rough but it may still yield useful parts (see attached
photo).