BSCC- Need body panel!!!

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 15:50:42 EST 2006

Yes David, I have asked them to take a look in the yard...I had great lucj with a gas sender from them, quick and cheap!!!

  How's your car coming along??

David Macdonald <david_b_macdonald at hotmail.com> wrote:
        Perhaps I'm stating the obvious but have you tried Rob at Corvair ranch?
  He could cut out a little more than you need and ship it to you. I think it would be small enough that UPS would take it.
  Did I send you pictures of the piece I got from him and welded in?
  David