BSCC- ***Merry Christmas***

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Mon Dec 25 00:00:03 EST 2006

        We hope Santa is good to all our BSCC members.   It's just a few minutes before midnight so I have to hurry up to bed and "be fast asleep with visions of sugarplums, (well at 60 I have visions of prunes) dancing in my head", before Santa arrives and loads my stockings up with Corvair goodies.
        Kathy and I are wishing you all a joyous Christmastime and a happy and healthy 2007!!   HO! HO! HO!  See you all at Benjamin's on January 12th.   Happy Holidays everyone!!                Ray & Kathy 'B'