BSCC- directions to Wesport Rivers Vineyard-very straightforward

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 15:54:38 EDT 2006

Or, you can read them right here if you happened to
(God forbid!) throw out or misplace your July issue!!
LOL

Directions to Westport Rivers Address: 417 Hixbridge
Rd., Westport, MA
>From Boston: South on the southeast expressway to Rte
128 N. Exit onto 24 S. Follow 24 S to 195 E. Exit 10,
"Westport / Horseneck Beach" Rte 88 S. Left at the 4th
traffic light onto Hixbridge Rd. Westport Rivers is
1.3 miles down Hixbridge Rd on the right.

>From Providence: 195 E to Exit 10, "Westport /
Horseneck Beach" Rte 88 S. Left at the 4th traffic
light onto Hixbridge Rd. Westport Rivers is 1.3 miles
down Hixbridge Rd on the right.

>From Cape Cod: Leave the Cape on the Bourne Bridge.
Follow signs to 195 W. Exit 10, "Westport / Horseneck