BSCC- Okay Ray, I heard ya!

Paula WISEMAN PaulaWisewoman at msn.com
Fri Aug 25 15:29:45 EDT 2006

Ok as usual, Bill and I are last but not least to ask about the Westport event this weekend.  I did not notice much in the latest newsletter.  How far of a drive is that and did someone already dish out directions?  We still need to figure if our vair will make the trip.  She has had her moments as I am sure you have all experienced.  I look forward to hearing someone...thanks again! Paula Wiseman