BSCC- Bill Beardsley's old Corvair Lives!!!!!!!!!!

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 22:33:59 EDT 2006

Last time I saw it was when Steve drove it up and down Bill's street sitting on a milk crate in place of the driver's seat!!!  Looking forward to it!

"David, Cynthia, and Elliot Silvia" <porsche944 at ids.net> wrote:          I believe he is spending every dime he has (or at least what his wife will let him spend  :-o! ) on getting his car back on the road.  I was thinking about getting him and his wife a BSCC membership as an anniversary present!  Ya know, it's the gift that keeps on giving!!!!!!!