BSCC- Winery

robert sedani r.sedani at comcast.net
Wed Aug 16 18:16:43 EDT 2006

Well Hi Everyone,
It`s time for are Corvairs on the Grapevine Aug. 27th. So we are asking for those that know they are going
to let us know. We want to get a head count.You can contact myself by email or call myself or Sharon.
   Are # is Elaine at  508-584-7792 or Sharon at 508-238-0455 or just email.
We would like a count by Tuesday if possible. I will be giving a heads up to Craig at the Winnery Wensday.
 We are looking forward to seeing you all.   Elaine Bob and Sharon