BSCC- fonzies

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 08:46:16 EDT 2006

We had a great time as well.

Any time Dave!!! Glad you got home okay. Any other
type of car that lost its belt and we would have been
calling AAA for a tow, but just a belt change and a
little splicing of coil wires and about ten or fifteen
minutes later Dave was good to go.
By the way, I was pushing the car a little because of
comments made about my usual snail's pace (because the
temp/pressure light goes on). We made great time in
the high speed lane (I won't post the actual speed
here), but suffice to say we were moving along very
well. The whole time, my car behaved brilliantly and I
thought it ironic that Dave's car had the problem.
Guess it just goes to prove that Earlies are better
than Lates...

LOL (just kidding!!!)