BSCC- fonzies

Sharon Leonard shalibra at comcast.net
Mon Aug 14 07:57:46 EDT 2006

Elaine and Bob - thanks for including my name in the events committee but the full credit goes to you both.  The Fonzies cruise was a wonderful event and everyone had a great time.  The club has become a true family affair and a lot of that credit goes to you for being such great social directors.

Keep up the good work and I will help wherever I can.
Sharon