BSCC- Rick's Engine Saga Update

bugclub101 bugclub101 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 7 20:54:31 EDT 2006

Rick, it sounds like you're on the right track. How are the plugs? Are the
new? Gapped right
My car seems to have an occasional skip under load on the highway, but I
have the plugs gapped at
.045 with the pertronic and pertronic 1 coil. So I'm a little puzzled too.
Keep trying different things.
Is there any shaft play in the distributor that's letting the point open and
close at different times on
each revolution.
Wes