BSCC- I've been sprung !!!!

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Mon Aug 7 16:00:23 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone ...

Thank you ALL so much for all the cards, emails, good wishes, and the beautiful flower arrangement I received today.  What a great group of people you all are ...

I was released yesterday about suppertime so spent my first night in my new bedroom siute (formerly my living room).   Everything is going well, very little pain and PT said I was doing significantly better than expected.

Hope to see you all at the winery event if all continues this well.  Call or stop in anytime ... I'm well enough to be a little bored already  :-)

Thanks again,
Kathy

PS   Paul ... I was going on blind faith but I can now definitely say ... don't go anywhere else but NE Baptist for your hip !!!!!   They were wonderful  !!!!!