BSCC- Fwd: News Alert: Book Host Hotel Room NOW!

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Mon Apr 3 08:36:06 EDT 2006

Hi Dave,

        I believe all the members who are seriously planning to attend the
nationals have booked but if there are any stragglers then this note from
Jeff should put a flame under their butts to firm up reservations in Buffalo
ASAP

        Steve had his "hot rod" out yesterday and Bob & Elaine finally got
their car out of the paint shop as well.

        Good "Tech-Day" Sat. with 9 members (inc. our hosts, Lionel &
Marcia).   We learned a lot about the many uses of a test-light and about
many different types of in line connectors and crimpers used for the job.

        Hope you're feeling OK.   Talk to you later.         Ray

.