BSCC- pa. mini

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 19:50:14 EDT 2005

hello all     just got back from the pa. mini con. we had a blast, there were
about 59 vairs all together i think thats what i counted, and of course the
mean lean green / silver machine was there as well. hey hey we won our first
trophy. we recived 2nd place for peoples choice award   sweet- (happy -happy-
joy -joy) but really it was a super time.we did the rally, 80 miles of old pa.
roads. yeha- the bumps were oh so fun. finished in 2 hrs. 38 mins. screwed up a
couple of times (blame the wife  not to good with map) but when all said and
done we all laughed a lot.we  will do it again in a heart beat.over all a good
trip. 3am fri morn. the fender fell offf the trailer. ended up a 38 mile turn
around to pick it up. my plate was attached to it so when i  picked it up it
got in a fight with a trailer truck. truck won, so no fender and no lights now
that when fender decided to go for a ride it would cut all the wires to the
lights.that was ok untill police stopped me to say hey no lights. ok now i had
to rewire not good i blow up flash lights. but i managed to get 4 ways to work
and we flashed our way all the way to pa. great time. hope to see you all
soon      dave c. and family