BSCC- meeting

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 14:51:04 EDT 2005

Hey Dave,

    Good meeting that was well attended.   Two new members; Connie Clark,
(Dave's daughter) with a '66 conv. and Gary Smith from Hanover who purchased
John Esposito's red '66 Monza conv. with Corsa trim.   It's weird as the new
fellow and his son who came to the meeting last month, (Bill & Parker
Wiseman) also have a '66 conv.

    We touched on Sakonnet, as well as all the upcoming Sept. events.    It
was Gerri-lyn's, (I think she said) 21st birthday, (wink-wink) so in honor
of that occasion, 'Mother' Sedani brought in a nice sheet cake.   Chuck
Cromwell gave a detailed description of the CORSA Nats that were held in
Oregon with great pictures and told us all about the many side trips inc one
to Mt. Saint Helens.  Then, out of character for Chuck, gave an emotional
plea to everyone to do whatever we could to help the poor victims of
Hurricane Katrina because as Chuck put it, "they've lost everything".  He
had just got out of Mississippi in time before the hurricane swept through.

    The new white T-shirts were in with smaller sizes and were selling
briskly.   They're $10. each and I'll be bringing them along to the
Spindle's Show this Sunday.  They do look nice in white.   We ended with a
50/50 raffle.   Chuck Leonard sold $46.00 worth of tickets and (get the
paddles ready to restart my heart) I came home with $22.00 (after I gave
Tucker Boyden his tip for drawing my ticket) and $23.00 will go back into
the club's treasury.

    So hope we'll be seeing you folks on Sunday   It's supposed to be
perfect weather.   Glad you had a good night at the Paw Sox game!

                                                    Ray