BSCC- Follow up to brunch/cruise

Tom Fiske tfiske at geo-centers.com
Mon Oct 31 07:23:51 EST 2005

What a fantastic way to close the cruising season.    Weather cooperated, food was great, and as always, lots of laughs.  I particularly enjoyed watching how to break into a corvair in less than three minutes with some scavenged wire!  I am still recovering (and rinsing) from Mr. Lou's wild ride thru the "beach moguls".  Thanks Lou for showing us your latest find and your much appreciated rest stop facilities.

Thank you Elaine for arranging the brunch and for all those
whose attendance makes these events such a success.

See you all soon.
Tom