BSCC- tech day wrap-up?

Dobbs, Christopher ILSC (PKI) Christopher.Dobbs at us.army.mil
Mon Nov 21 15:19:42 EST 2005

Rick, I was just on the phone to Larry's Corvair out in California. Still trying to chase down rain water getting into my heater channels in the frame sills. Damn I hope I can solve this annoying problem so I can write it up for the news letter!!!! So
after work today I'll change clothes and see what I can determine from this conversation.     Christopher Dobbs