BSCC- getting a leg up...

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 10:49:41 EST 2005

and icing it!!!

Well folks, the surgery went well although it is too
early to tell if it was a success. Based on my prior
experience, all will be well in month or two. I've
already started putting weight on it, with the aid of
crutches.

Of course I drove my corvair to work today so I
wouldn't have to use my left leg on a clutch (my Focus
is a 5-speed). The car is running a heckuva lot
perkier since Lionel set the timing for me on the tech
day and I've adjusted the idle down properly again.
Sheer joy!!!

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Turkey Day!!!

Dave Mc