BSCC- help needed!

Rick MacDonald rickm at smithprint.com
Fri Nov 18 09:08:16 EST 2005

Hi everybody, I am trying to get organized for the next sec/editor for 2006.
One of the things I need to do is update the club's website!!

I have asked for submissions before but now I really mean it! Please send a
few pictures, or a story, any thing I can put up there for content. There
are so many LAME websites in our hobby, and I'd hate to leave our "bare
bones" site that way for too much longer.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing what we can come up with!

Rick MacDonald
The Smith Print, Inc.
90 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061