BSCC- checking in

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 22:26:22 EST 2005

hello all, dave c here. well things are going. this past sunday evening i was
riding my 4 wheeler  and yes i did , i crashed . yup i flipped it in the
woods on a lot my friend is clearing so he can build his new home. we were riding
on a track we made  i came over a small stone wall  and the front wheels went
air borne and when the wheels touched down there was a stump that i hit at
almost wide open speed and the 4 wheeler flipped and when we landed the bike was
on all 4 and i landed on a 5" stump. yup broke my tail bone and one bone in my
right foot.( i found a new meaning of pounding wood). so this week im walking
and sitting a little slower but im still getting things done around the home.
should be up and riding real soon .still getting things ready for the wifes b
-day, bash should be a good time . hope all is well with all. if we dont see
you have a very happy thanks giving.   dave c and family.