BSCC- trip home

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 19:07:28 EST 2005

hello all dave c. here, we ( the wife and i )  had a blast sunday, it was a
awesome day with great  people, food and cars. the cruise was one for the
books. a little four wheeling a little breaking and entering into wes. 66 and yes a
broken fan belt 300 feet from home. oh ya what a day. Lou, nice find she,s a
beauty. for the folks that didnt make it you missed a great time. well its
that time of year again when we have to put our babies away for the winter and
its good in some ways  and bad in others, waiting for that next nice day to
bring her out. and yet its a great time for the the warped mind to kick into hi
gear and finish some of my creations and begin some new ones. and yup my list is
getting longer as the day light hours get shorter. back to 45 hrs. at work
and 45 hrs. in the shop. yes one of my favorite times of the year. come spring
you will see the mini vair (trailer) and with any luck connies 66 vert. this
week we will be finishing up the new garage. 20' x 25' oh yes more garage and
less yard to mow and rake  im loving that. fun in garage A+   yard work  F .
swimming pool well it could be a test site for frogs and algae and other water
animals, but yes the garage is full of life all winter so if anyone wants to
work or play or create .all are welcome. so email  or call
     1-860-230-0784      hope all have a awesome and safe holiday season
which is all most here, and hope to here and see all of you soon.    Thanks all
for helping make this a wonderful fun and exciting year for my family and I
  dave c.