BSCC- Dust-Off Caravan

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Mon May 16 20:22:55 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

    There seems to be a lot of interest in Sat. morning's 'Corvair-Caravan' to the Spring Dust-Off in Contoocook, NH.
I put this in my April VFTF but it bears repeating so it's fresh in everyone's mind, we will be meeting this Saturday morning, May 21st, at the Route 128 northbound Food/Service area located by the exit for Route 2A (just north of the Waltham exits) at 8:30.   You can plan on arriving earlier if you like but we will leave a window of 15 minutes to gather any late arrivals and we'll leave for New Hampshire at 8:45 sharp.

    If this sounds like fun to you or you just don't care to make the trip alone then please join us Sat. morning on Route 128 at 8:30 at the Food/Fuel Area by Route 2A.

                                Thanks,  Ray B.