BSCC- test

toesten at aol.com toesten at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 07:51:44 EST 2005

Nice to have this available!

I am a fairly new member, anxious to learn more about my baby. Last year I adopted a pretty 1963 Spyder turbo convertible, red with white inside, and she has changed my life! In fact, despite strange looks from the neighbors, I had her out on her maiden 2005 voyage on Saturday (top down, of course!) and she started up like a pro, even after a winter nap.

I hope to get a chance to introduce her to some of you this summer aty a meet or two.

I was also wondering - do any of you have a body shop and a mechanic in my area (Belmont/Watertown/Waltham/Arlington) that loves Corvairs in my area? She is fine now, but I figure it is good to have someone in the book just in case.

Thanks! Happy motoring!

David Alper
ToesTen at aol.com