BSCC- Corvair for sale

drvair drvair at net1plus.com
Tue Jul 26 22:44:25 EDT 2005

Hi Rick etal,
 Just went to check out the little white coupe in C/W showroom with Justin. Nice 20ft car. the white paint is proudly showing the beginning signs of rust marks. we could only look at it through the smoked glass but I'm sure a close inspection would reveal much more. I haven't seen the ad so I don't know what the asking price is. probably asking 10k. probably worth 3k imho.    Joey O.