BSCC- July Newsletter problem???

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Wed Jul 20 22:12:09 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

        Is something is wrong with the format in this month's newsletter.   The following pieces of the newsletter are affected on my copy.   The June Monthly Meeting minutes, directions to Lionel's and the info about Tom & Mike's BBQ.   I thought it may be just on the screen and it would print normally.   That wasn't the case.   It appears that the 1st letter of each word has a little box around it making reading it a little difficult.   Are your copies affected or just what was sent to me.  Please let me know as I am having problems with this Dell.
                                                                                                        Thank you,  Ray B.