BSCC- RSVP please plus directions

Chuck Cromwell corvairguy at email.com
Tue Jul 12 06:24:51 EDT 2005

Sorry

On the way to Oregon.

Chuck

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: agrenonjr
  To: "Bay State Corvairs (MA)"
  Subject: Re: BSCC- RSVP please plus directions
  Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:07:44 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I'm sorry I can't make it. I will be leaving for in Oregon on Saturday
for a week of sightseeing before the convention. Thanks Al Grenon -
Somers CT.  -------Original Message------- From: Sharon LeonardDate:
07/11/05 16:27:00To: bsc-list at corvair.orgSubject: BSCC- RSVP please plus
directions This coming Sunday, July 17th, at 1:00pm, is Jerry and Marcia
Connors annual BBQ.  It would be nice if most of you can make it to their
new home at 11 Jennifer Drive in S. Easton. In order for Jerry and Marcia
to know how many to expect, I said I would send out an email and ask
people to RSVP - YES or Im sorry, I cant make it by replying to me. Jerry
and Marcia will supply the hamburgs and hotdogs and each of us can bring
an appetizer, munchy, entre' or dessert.Jerry has already received a YES
reply from Bombadier    soda pasta saladDaniels        dessertDobbs
fruit saladGuilinello      dessertLeonard        appetizerMcCafferty
brocolli saladMcMillan       dessertRoca            soda chipsWingle          soda
appetizer Directions to 11 Jennifer Way 495 south to exit 10 rt 138
EastonCross over rt 106At fork in road (138 and Foundry St) bear right
onto FoundryStay on Foundry short distance - pass through blinking yellow
light.Take left onto Jennifer WayLook for # 11 or Corvairs lined up if
your late  If you know back roads to 106/five corners in Easton then just
continue on 106 until you get to the 106/138 lights/intersection.Take a
left onto 138 Bear right on FoundryGo through blinking lightTake left
onto Jennifer Way If you are coming from Rt 128 directionTake 24 south to
exit 15B Easton(Rt 123)As soon as you get off the ramp move into left
lane for left turn at the lightsAt the first set of lights (Cumberland
Farms is on your right)turn left onto Turnpike St.(runs beside Hess gas
station)Jennifer Lane will be on your right apox 4 miles down Turnpike.If
you come to blinking light at Purchase St,  you have gone by it. Hope to
see you all there.  Please RSVPthanks,Sharon
<< 397220_backg_tile_new.jpg >>

--
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm