BSCC- RSVP please plus directions

Sharon Leonard shalibra at comcast.net
Mon Jul 11 16:23:17 EDT 2005

This coming Sunday, July 17th, at 1:00pm, is Jerry and Marcia Connors annual BBQ.  It would be nice if most of you can make it to their new home at 11 Jennifer Drive in S. Easton.

In order for Jerry and Marcia to know how many to expect, I said I would send out an email and ask people to RSVP - YES or Im sorry, I cant make it by replying to me.

Jerry and Marcia will supply the hamburgs and hotdogs and each of us can bring an appetizer, munchy, entre' or dessert.
Jerry has already received a YES reply from

Bombadier    soda pasta salad
Daniels        dessert
Dobbs          fruit salad
Guilinello      dessert
Leonard        appetizer
McCafferty    brocolli salad
McMillan       dessert
Roca            soda chips
Wingle          soda appetizer

Directions to 11 Jennifer Way

495 south to exit 10 rt 138 Easton
Cross over rt 106
At fork in road (138 and Foundry St) bear right onto Foundry
Stay on Foundry short distance - pass through blinking yellow light.
Take left onto Jennifer Way
Look for # 11 or Corvairs lined up if your late

 If you know back roads to 106/five corners in Easton then just continue on 106 until you get to the 106/138 lights/intersection.
Take a left onto 138
Bear right on Foundry
Go through blinking light
Take left onto Jennifer Way

If you are coming from Rt 128 direction
Take 24 south to exit 15B Easton(Rt 123)
As soon as you get off the ramp move into left lane for left turn at the lights
At the first set of lights (Cumberland Farms is on your right)
turn left onto Turnpike St.(runs beside Hess gas station)
Jennifer Lane will be on your right apox 4 miles down Turnpike.
If you come to blinking light at Purchase St,  you have gone by it.

Hope to see you all there.  Please RSVP
thanks,
Sharon