BSCC- Endicott Estate Show

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 12:32:15 EDT 2005

Hi Dave..........

    Would be glad to "Parade In" but the last update I received from Lionel
just last night was that as hard as he tried, my motor won't be quite ready
before the Endicott Show, so now I'm looking to introduce "Black Beauty" to
the club at Jerry & Marcia's Club Barbeque on the 17th if all goes well.
I'm a little disappointed but I'd rather he not rush finishing it and have
it reassembled properly without any problems down the line.
    I'll be bringing my black and silver Seville instead and putting it in
the 'Car Corral' to see if I can get a buyer for it.   I brought it to sell
at Endicott last year but I'm going to be a little more flexible with the
price this year.   I'll be over to visit with the Club during the day but I
should stay with the Caddy if I want to sell it.
    I plan on arriving before 8 AM to get a good spot with shade in 'The Car
Corral'.

Ray B.